A glider is an aircraft built of tubes and fabric, unpowered flying off from a mountain or towed with a cable. The distinctive feature of the delta wing gliders respect is the ability to take off on foot, without wheels. There is other type of glider, as Powered Hang Gliders Images.
Once folded, the delta wing is reduced to a pack of four to six meters long and about 30 cm. diameter can be easily transported on the roof of a car.
- You are hung from the center point of the wing. Grabing the triangle, you can move your body left and right, back and forth.
- In doing so, the center of gravity of the wing moves, and the wing leans to that side: pulling the body to the right, turn right; pulling the body to the left, turn left; pulling the body forward (by pulling the triangle), quicken; and throwing back (by pushing the triangle), you brake.
You fly in favorable weather conditions, usually it arrives in the 3,000 or 3,500 meters, or even to the four-thousand. South of the Iberian Peninsula has reached 5,500. In some areas of flight Africa and the United States it is usual flying at 6,000 or 7,000 meters, requiring the use of oxygen.
The current record passing 24 h., And the International Aeronautical Federation, which is responsible for these matters, and is no longer accepting record is in this category.
Good pilots fly four to six hours on a normal day. Again, you have to acquire the knowledge necessary to get it, and at first hardly will fly for more than twenty minutes.
If you liked this post, please share it with your friends. Wouldn’t be amazing to fly like a bird in one of this hand glider? Please leave your opinion in the comment section below. I hope you have a nice day.
- Pictures Of Planes Flying
Learning to fly is a dream for many people around the world, but it is only by a few lucky individuals. We are taught from an early age that flying airplanes is a good experience. Get these Pictures Of Planes Flying.
Everyone reading this have probably seen a baby who was asked to open the hangar for aircraft, when a spoon full of food flies into his mouth. Flying is really a great experience, and one that brings a freedom that no other experience can match.
Familiarize yourself with the process. Learning to fly a plane may seem like a huge complicated and confusing task. As you become familiar with the process you should know what to expect in advance, the process becomes more simple and straightforward, not to mention that also happens to be much less stressful.
- Be sure to meet the basic requirements for a pilot’s license. You should be able to read, write and speak English fluently, since English is the national language of aviation. There are also minimum age requirements.
- You must be at least 16 years of age, to have a student certificate, or at least 17 years old to have a pilot’s license.
Save enough money to get your pilot’s license. There are costs for your medical examination, expenses for instruction, plane, car or club dues flight, the charges for your final test, among other charges. On average, you can expect to spend around US $ 5,000 to get your pilot’s license.
I hope you liked this post about learning how to drive an airplane. It is indeed a complicated and a very long process. So you should be getting ready right now if you want to do it fast. Share these post with other people in your social network. Hope to see you soon.