The planes are great machines made by human engineering. They are a method very fast and safe transportation, much safer than traveling by road. As the airspace is much better controlled than a simple street in your city. We know more aircraft with these Commercial Aircraft Photos.
Some you ever wondered what is the biggest airplane? Then let’s answer that question. There are a few really large aircraft, some are for commercial use and you can get.
- Airbus Beluga. Its main function is to carry the components of the Airbus aircraft from production sites to final assembly lines, or moving components of the International Space Station, industrial machines, or helicopters.
- Airbus A380. It is the plane of the world’s largest passenger. There is also a model for carrying loads (up to 150 tons). It measures 73 meters long, 79.75 meters wide and 24.1 meters high, can accommodate 555 passengers in its standard version.
- Antonov 225. It is the turn to Ukraine, the Antonov 225 is an aircraft of Ukrainian origin who is also called Mirya (Dream). The Antonov 225 was designed for the Soviet space program. It could transport the booster rockets of Energy and Buran space shuttle.
- Boeing 747-800. It was presented in November 2005. It is the most advanced and largest aircraft of the Boeing 747 family and can carry 16% more passengers than the Boeing 400 version.
- GALAXY C – 5. It is the turn to the military industry and Galaxi C-5 is a US military transport aircraft designed to provide at intercontinental distances, strategic airlift equivalent.
It’s amazing how has refined the creation and construction of these aircraft. Enormous and heavy machines capable of flying thousands of kilometers high and hundreds of kilometers per hour.
Diecast Model Aircraft Images
Many fans aviation models are very interested in military aircraft, which are usually the best known. But there are also followers of the models of civilian aircraft, those without histories of battles behind them but no less interesting. Watch these Diecast Model Aircraft Images.
Build model airplanes is a very interesting and even relaxing activity. It is a hard work that requires patience and dedication to complete. And besides, it is perfect.
- Havilland. Unfortunately de Havilland Aircraft no longer exists, but created some excellent aircraft between the 20s and 90s of last century. Which is seen in the photo is a model De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver.
- Cessna. Cessna is the king of light aviation. They have few commercial aircraft, but their light aircraft are those that have made them so famous worldwide. The model image is a monoplane 6-seat Cessna 310 and twin engines.
- Boeing. Boeing is talking about talking about tens of mythical, commercial and light aircraft, perhaps the most popular brand of aviation. The Boeings are great for models of all types: static, plastic models, RC, and even role models.
- Hawker Beechcraft. The Hawker Beechcraft is an English company that has built some of the best British aircraft. They have developed models both civilian and military. Some very interesting are Trident Hawker, Hawker Siddeley HS 748
- Challenger ultralight. The Challenger is a perfect ultralight aircraft. There are still fans who build and blow up this plane. This is one of those models where construction is a challenge, as there are many kits or plans online.
Remember that you can share this info with other friends. Maybe they will encourage and help you build a model plane. Or maybe they want to build your own. I hope to see you soon, take care.